Simple Life Tips For Teeth Whitening Everyone Should Know!

By , 1 Comment
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

So the first one I want to show you is the lemon and baking soda method limit actually has bleaching properties in it and it's also used to brighten up dark spots on skin etc.. as to the baking soda it is the opposite of acidic so not only does it act as a good scrub but also it will reduce the acidity in the images in a small bowl. 



I’m going to make a small mix of equal amounts of baking soda and lemon juice as that and mix that around add more baking soda or more lemon juice if you have to you should have a paste-like consistency so here's a quick before the shot and then I'm gonna brush my teeth with it.

I’m also going to leave this on my teeth for one minute or less no more than that because the limit is acidic and leaving it too long is not good for the animal then just rinse that out and brush your teeth with toothpaste as usually would but before you do with about 15 minutes before brushing i noticed a difference right away and this is only one use i recommend you don't use this one off and maybe once a week because too much lemon can wear out the enamel next up is the toothpaste saw and lemon paste I'm taking half a teaspoon of salt half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a little bit of toothpaste I'm missing that all up and then with your finger or q-tip you're gonna rub that all over your teeth yeah you can leave it on for about a minute and then rinse this method is recommended about once or twice a week max and here's a before picture from the beginning y'all my dad you never realize how you like your teeth are until you want to them by the way pause.

I'm going to pause is really fast so know this did not freeze on you let me pause really quickly to tell you guys to not do all of these methods all that once I recommend trying him at a time and not too often maybe once a week or max 24 these methods I've talked about also if you are 12 years older younger I would check with your dentist before trying these lemon remedies because usually at your age just brushing them and flossing them will give you pearly whites so on to the third method it's the lemon and water method I'm using half a teaspoon of water and half a teaspoon of lemon juice never use the lemon juice on its own although it does help kill mouth bacteria and prevents oral diseases. don't use it alone directly on your teeth because it's very acidic so I'm having somebody else try this on their teeth I'm taking a q-tip and rubbing on to their teeth or their stains let it sit for about five to ten minutes then rinse and brush your teeth with your toothpaste as you usually would.

you can use this method about twice a week so next up is the apple cider vinegar and water method is served as a natural mouthwash before brushing your teeth doing this daily can actually help prevent tooth decay which is great and helps or gums some people actually brush their teeth directly with us but it's not recommended because over time it can wear out the enamel so I just added a tiny amount into some water and now time to gargle everywhere which by the way it smells and tastes absolutely disgusting try to keep it in there for about a minute so something that I said to whiten teeth is actually raisins apparently raisins help to keep your teeth white by inducing saliva production I don't know what I feel like they look white mom national feel like this like they're getting really white sometimes my teeth look a little yellow that universe right now look way out next step is all you're pulling this is very good for oral detoxifying keeping your teeth white and all that this is so good for your oral health in general that you can do this anywhere from four to seven days a week so you want to do this every day you can just take this one of oil swish it around for 10 to 15 minutes before brushing your teeth 20 seconds 30 seconds.

Ok two minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes united effort basement under next up is a while I'm from my daddy years ago it's using a bread tortilla it's like using charcoal except for using a burner tortilla and I'm gonna have my sister Myra demonstrates for y'all just take the tortilla and this running around you didn’t t take the tortilla yeah there you go. you just have to rub it in we do that here you're just gonna rub it in and it's actually best if you actually take a toothbrush and use it almost as a toothpaste you stupid so here's a way to make your teeth appear brighter and wire wearing red color lipstick will make your teeth appear as if they are wider it's even better if the lipstick has a blue undertone to it for the next method were using the hydrogen peroxide method which by the way for the hydrogen peroxide you want to be sure to get one that is two percent or under because that will be safe for your teeth so I'm like a small cup and I want to mix in 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide a little bit of toothpaste and a half teaspoon of water I'm gonna mix this write-up and then brush my teeth with it for about two minutes do this every week until you reach the results that you want once you do have your results in your teeth are white limit this method to about once a month so the next method I'm using is the strawberry and toothpaste method now I do know that people use the strawberries alone on their teeth but this is acidic.


so sometimes it's best to mix it with something else to kind of dilute it a little bit although we do eat strawberries and it does go through our teeth when your wine energy with that you're rubbing it directly to it if that makes any sense I'm just crushing a little bit of strawberry and putting it into my to space once everything is mixed together it should look like this which by the way after a few minutes it just turns white the strawberries and everything ages all look so white because the toothpaste so just brush your teeth with that as usually with your regular toothpaste and by the way if they do get caught in there the strawberries and just lost them out which by the way also you should be flossing regardless it's a big way to keep your teeth clean and there you have it 10 hacks for teeth-whitening so that is it for this video thank you guys so much for watching so overall I think this work i mean i know i did do most of them on my teeth and that probably made a big difference but i think it works from the very first one I started noticing the differences yeah my teeth look so white right now you probably look Hollywood white but compared to my teeth were they look quite so hope you enjoy this article and video.

-----------------------------------
Article Source: Karina Garcia

More Articles, You May Like
  : Rice-water-benefits-for-skin-whitening-naturally

Author

author
UnknownRealase at

Provide news from RFA, VOA, RFI and mores.

1 comments: